网站首页 家长请家教 大学生做家教 会员登录 家长频道 教师频道 培训机构 公交查询 手机站 家教资费 加入收藏
淮安家教网ha.pyoujj.com
电话家教热线:400-6869-985 ┆ 18605204177
教员简历库 学员订单库 加油站 同步导学 试题解析 试题下载 教案下载 课件下载

Unit 1 Getting along with others 难点解析-教师频道-【 淮安家教网 - ha.pyoujj】
  您当前位置:淮安家教网 >> 教师频道>> 教案>> 高二>> 英语
Unit 1 Getting along with others 难点解析
发布者:本站编辑 发布时间:2009-9-12 阅读:3586次 【字体:

【难点解析】

    1、I feel betrayed by my friend, Hannah. We have been best friends since primary school and spend almost every day with each other.

    我感觉被我的朋友汉娜出卖了。我们俩从小学开始就是最要好的朋友,几乎每天相伴。

    since在这里是介词,表示从一个过去的时间延续至今。

    Unemployment in that country is now at its lowest level since World War Ⅱ.

    该国的失业率现在处于第二次世界大战以来的最低水平。

    另外,since也可作副词。如:

    She left her hometown five years ago. We have not seen her since then.

    她五年前离开了家乡,从那以后我们就没再见到她。

    since还可作连词,引导时间状语从句或原因状语从句。如:

    It is just three days since they arrived at the mountain village.

    他们到达这个小山村才三天时间。

    Since you are so busy, perhaps we should ask someone else.

    既然你这么忙,或许我们应该问问别人。

    2、Sometimes, other children say we are no fun because we are both very academic and like to study, but we like it that way.

    有时候,别的同学们说我们俩一点儿意思都没有,因为我们俩都很擅长读书,又爱学习。可我们俩觉得这样挺好。

    fun是不可数名词,在此意为“快乐、意思”。

    The journey home was great fun.

    回家的旅程非常有意思。

    It is no fun working inside when the weather is so nice.

    天气晴爽的时候在室内工作没意思。

    Why don’t you come with us? It’ll be good fun.

    为什么不和我们一起来呢?那样会很有意思。

    另外fun还可以用在一些固定短语里面,如:have fun, just for fun or make fun of。

    The children are having so much fun. I do not want to call them inside.

    孩子们正玩的开心呢,我不想叫他们进来。

    We drove all the way to the beach, just for fun.

    我们径直开车到海边就是为了玩。

    People make fun of her because she wears such strange clothes.

    人们取笑她因为她穿了件如此怪异的衣服。

    3、I must have sounded very proud of myself after the test, saying loudly how easy it was and how I was sure to get a good mark.

    考试之后,我的口气听上去想必很是自鸣得意,因为我嚷嚷着说那次考试有多么容易,还说我肯定能够取得好的成绩。

    “must have十过去分词”结构表示对过去的肯定推测。如:

    Jack’s new car must have cost around $20,000.

    杰克的新车肯定是花费了大约两万美元。

    He must have slept in. I’ll go and wake him up.

    他一定是已经睡着了,我去把他叫醒。

    That’s impossible. You must have misheard.

    那不可能。你一定是听错了。

    He lost the game again. He must have been disappointed.

    他又一次输了比赛,他一定很沮丧。

    saying loudly how easy it was and how I was sure to get a good mark 在句中做状语,表前后两个动作或行为在同一时间相继发生。如:

    He opened the door, greeting his guests.

    他打开门迎接客人。

    She sat down, listening carefully to what he had to say.

    她坐了下来,认真听他讲话。

    Thousands of people were at the airport, cheering for the visiting president.

    数以千计的人聚集在机场为来访的总统鼓掌。

    4、Afterwards, I went out to the playground. I was determined to be cheerful, but Hannah sensed something was wrong.

    后来,我去了操场。我决心要让自己开心一点,但汉娜还是感觉到哪儿有些不对劲。

    (1)短语be determined to do something意思是“下决心做某事”或“决定做某事”,后面通常跟不定式主语从句。如:

    He was determined to find a job in a computer company.

    他下决心要在一家电脑公司找一份工作。

    He was quite determined to teach them a lesson.

    他下决心要去给他们上一堂课。

    He was determined not to be the first to say it.

    他决定自己不能第一个说。

    My mother is determined that I should go to university.

    我妈妈坚决认为我应该去上大学。

    determined还可以作形容词在句中充当定语,意思是“坚定的”。如:

    Mr. Robert is a determined campaigner for animal rights.

    罗伯特先生是一位坚定的动物权益保护活动者。

    (2)句中的sense是个动词,意为“感觉到、意识到”。

    The horse sensed danger and stopped.

    马意识到了危险停了下来。

    When I entered the kitchen, I immediately sensed there was something wrong.

    当我进到厨房的时候,我立即就感觉到有什么不对劲。

    As soon as he saw her, he sensed that something had happened.

    他一看到她就意识到发生了什么。

    更多的时候sense都是作为名词来使用的,如:

    He does not seem to have any sense of humor.

    他一点幽默感都没有。

    He had the good sense to withdraw from the election contest.

    他很明智,退出了竞选。

    What’s the sense of arguing with him?

    同他争论有什么用处呢?

    One day he will come to his senses and see what a fool he has been.

    总有一天他会明白过来并且知道自己曾经上多么地愚蠢。

    This article does not make sense to me.

    这篇文章我看不懂。

    5、I was so upset that I felt like crying.

    我当时觉得太难过了甚至都想哭出来。

    句中的短语 feel like意为“想要……,想做……”。后面通常跟主语从句或动名词形式。如:

    I felt like another glass of milk.

    我想再要一杯牛奶。

    He didn’t feel like going to work.

    他不想去上班。

    I was so angry that I felt like throwing something at him.

    我气得甚至想拿东西砸他。

    6、How they must have laughed behind my back!

    他们在我背后想必是笑得合不拢嘴了!

    这是一个感叹句型,感叹句可直接用"How+陈述句!”来表达。如:

    How I regret wasting the weekend watching TV!

    我真后悔把整个周末浪费在看电视上。

    7、I was so angry that I went straight to Hannah and told her we weren’t going to be friends any more because she couldn’t keep her word.

    我怒不可遏,径直找到了汉娜,对她宣布我们俩以后再也不是朋友了,因为她不能信守诺言。

    straight 在此做状语,意为“立即、直接”。如:

    Go straight home and tell your mother the good news.

    直接回家告诉你妈这个好消息。

    We can meet straight after lunch.

    我们可以午饭后直接见面。

    短语keep one’s word意为“信守诺言”。如:

    You must keep your word when you promise the children something.

    当你给孩子许下诺言的时候你就要信守诺言。

    He always keeps his word.

    他向来都很守信。

    I cannot trust him any more because he did not keep his word.

    我再也不相信他了因为他没信守诺言。

    8、He said it wasn’t his fault if he couldn’t play as well as me and that I shouldn’t yell at him.

    他说,如果他踢得没有我好,那也不是他的过错,而且我不应该对他大喉大叫的。

    “it wasn’t his fault if he couldn’t play as well as me and that I shouldn’t yell at him”是宾语从句。如果一个句子中有两个宾语从句,that要放在第二个从句前且不能省略。如:

    I believe you have done your best and that things will improve.

    我相信你已经尽了自己最大的努力了并且会有所进步的。

    She told us she was busy now and that she would help us later.

    她告诉我们她现在在忙,之后她会来帮我们的。

    He promised me he would be home early and that he would buy me some flowers.

    他向我承诺会早点回家并且会给我买花。

    9、He kept on saying really mean things to hurt me.

    他不断地说那些很刻薄的话来伤害我。

    句中mean是一形容词,意思是“刻薄的,恶毒的,卑鄙的”。另外,mean用作形容词时还常有“吝啬的”的意思。如:

    Cheating such an old man was a mean thing to do.

    欺骗这样一个老人实在很卑鄙。

    She is not generous at all. She is always mean with his money.

    她一点也不大方,在金钱方面总是很吝啬。

    Don’t be so mean to her!

    不要对她这么刻薄。

    10、I feel really guilty because I said some really cruel things too, but I can’t stand seeing our team lose.

    我现在感到很内疚,因为我也说了一些很冷酷的话,可我就是无法容忍我们队输球。

    句中动词stand意思是“忍受”。

    I cannot stand people shouting and arguing.

    我无法忍受别人大喊大叫、吵吵嚷嚷。

    Lily cannot stand working as a waitress.

    丽莉无法接受做一名服务员。

    I won’t stand your talking to me like that.

    我无法容忍你那样对我讲话。

    英语中,bear、put up with等也有“忍受”的意思。如:

    Linda was afraid she would not be able to bear the pain.

    琳达怕自己忍受不了疼痛。

    She is not going to put up with her brother’s bad temper any more. She is going to talk with him.

    她不再忍受她哥哥的坏脾气了。她要跟他谈谈。

    11、Yesterday, I saw him talking to another boy, Peter, and I cannot help wondering if he wants Peter to be his best friend instead of me.

    昨天,我看到他和另外一个叫彼得的男生在说话,我禁不住在想,他是不是希望彼得取代我,成为他最要好的朋友呢?

    短语cannot help (doing) something意思是“忍不住,情不自禁”。如:

    I could not help laughing when I saw his haircut.

    当我看到他剃的头时,忍不住笑了。

    He just can’t help it. He has to obey orders.

    他没有办法,他必须执行命令。

    I couldn’t help thinking about the past.

    我禁不住回想起以前。

    12、I told my brother about the fight, but he said Matthew is just angry and perhaps a little bitter because I am really athletic and good at football and that I had better find another friend.

    我将我们俩吵架的事告诉了我哥哥,但我哥哥说,马修只是生气了,也许还有点怀恨在心,因为我确实有运动细胞,足球踢得好;我哥哥说我最好再找个朋友。

    (1)本句中,he said后接两个宾语从句,即Matthew is just angry and perhaps a little bitter because I am really athletic and good at football和that I had better find another friend。注意,第二个宾语从句的引导词that不能省略。如:

    My father warned me that I had to go back before 10 o’clock and that he would punish me if I was late.

    我父亲警告我说,必须十点前回来,迟到了就要受罚。

    (2)形容词bitter意思是“怀恨的”。bitter还有“苦的;痛苦的”的意思。如:

    You should not be bitter about not getting that job. I am sure you will find a better one soon.

    不要为没有得到那份工作而感到苦恼。我相信你很快就会找到一份更好的工作的。

    If he failed, it would be a bitter disappointment for his parents.

    如果他失败的话,对他父母来说将是很痛苦、失望的事。

    13、For example, sometimes when he leaves the apartment to play football, Amanda and her friend, Sharon, will be sitting on the sofa, talking.

    比如,有时候他离开公寓去踢足球,阿曼达和她朋友莎伦就会坐在沙发上聊天。

    talking为现在分词作伴随状语,表示两个动作(sitting和talking )同时进行。如:

    They were sitting on the bench,chatting and laughing.

    他们坐在长凳上,有说有笑。

    14、When asked they usually hesitate before responding, ‘My best friend?…’

    当问及这个问题的时候,他们往往在回答之前都要犹豫一下:“我最要好的朋友?……”

    句中When asked相当于“When they are asked”。又如:

    When asked why he did it, he simply said, ‘Because I love it.’

    当问及他为什么这样做时,他只是说:“因为我喜欢。”

    15、Girls who have been asked can usually answer the question without hesitation.

    当女生被问及这个问题的时候,她们往往能够不假思索地做出回答。

    短语without hesitation 意思是“毫不犹豫地”。如:

    When he saw the little boy drowning in the river, he jumped into the water without hesitation.

    当看到那个男孩溺水时,他毫不犹豫地跳入了河中。

    She agreed without hesitation. 她毫不犹豫地同意了。

    No matter when my motherland needs me, I will go without hesitation.

    无论什么时候,只要祖国需要我,我就会毫不犹豫地出发。

    16、Friendships between girls are usually based on shared feelings and support, but friendships between boys are based on shared activities or interests.

    女生之间的友谊通常基于共同的情感和相互支持,而男生之间的友谊则建立在共同的活动或者兴趣爱好之上。

    短语be based on/upon意思是“建立在……基础之上,基于”。如:

    Their relationship was based upon mutual respect.

    他们的友谊建立在相互尊重的基础之上。

    17、Regardless of what these friendships are based upon, shared feelings or activities, the important thing to remember is that both of them are friendships.

    不管男生和女生的友谊是建立在什么基础之上,共同拥有的情感也好,共同参与的活动也好,需要记住的最重要的一点是:这两者都是友谊。

    短语regardless of意思是“不管,无论”。又如:

    The law requires equal treatment for all, regardless of race, religion or sex.

    法律要求人人平等,不管是什么种族、宗教或性别。

 

编辑整理:扬州家教网(http://www.yzjjw.net)


  • 上一条新闻: Unit 1 Getting along with other 语法重点

  • 下一条新闻: Unit 2 The environment 单元要点 语法重点
  • 返回上级新闻
  •  
     
    会员登录
     资 源 搜 索 |  



    在线留言

    请家教   做家教   法律申明   支付通道  常见问题  建议/留言  广告服务    辅导机构合作


    @2003-2015 版权所有: 培优家教网-淮安家教网 本站访问量:
    家教热线:400-6869-985 邮箱:service@ha.pyoujj 教员QQ群:695573836
      中华人民共和国企业法人营业执照 注册号:321002001625112|中华人民共和国组织机构代码证 编号:39826811-0 工信部备案:苏ICP备09010744号-3
    举报